Technology features occupied every facet of our lives, from the class room, for the boardroom, to – you guessed it! – the bed room.
Profile and Men’s Fitness lately polled 1,200 men and women in an effort to discover how the electronic movement features impacted all of our interactions and gender schedules.
What performed they find?
Social media has unleashed the interior stalker in virtually everybody.
- About 81percent of individuals interviewed said they don’t de-friend their particular exes on Twitter…which maybe considered a confident signal that relationship is achievable after a break up, had been it not the simple fact that 75% additionally admitted to putting their particular exes under a tight security regimen.
- 72% of females additionally admitted to keeping a detailed eye one their own existing men’ previous flames.
- And guys, if you’re still friends together with your ex-girlfriend, there’s a 39per cent chance your current lady is actually upset regarding it.
- 63% of men asserted that they investigate a lady on the web before-going on a night out together together with her. 70per cent of females revealed they do the same task.
- Women can be also more prone to snoop within a relationship. 49% asserted that they had checked their own lover’s pc record, and 76per cent had opted through a boyfriend’s mail inbox if it was actually “accidentally kept open.”
Sometimes, innovation makes situations better.
- Texting will be the no. 1 strategy enthusiasts used to talk to each other. Men select texting over contacting 39percent of the time, while ladies use texting 150% as often.
- Sexting is especially common: 70% of females have delivered a hot text to their lover, and most two-thirds delivered their unique companion scandalous pictures.
But occasionally, it generates situations even worse.
- 39% of females interviewed mentioned they would quite stop trying gender for annually their part with their own mobiles, in contrast to the 80% of men just who mentioned they will give-up their cell phones in a heartbeat.
- While 31per cent of women tend to be okay with becoming expected out-by text, almost all – at 65percent – would rather end up being labeled as.
The good news is, technologies doesn’t usually enhance the poor in you. Significantly more than 85per cent of men mentioned that, when they must pick, they might get cuddling after sex over post-coital online browsing, and almost 50percent of review respondents advertised that their own sex lives haven’t already been better.
Wish a lot more? Check-out role II for additional revealing is a result of the high-tech sex review.